1. spreadsheet showing playdates, players and type of play as shown in the image below.
- Do not use full names for the players. - you can use nick names or first-name.last-name-initial - We will assign a default password for the users and they can change the password. - DO NOT use a password that you use for your official/financial business etc.
- Select one or two members as administrators. These users can make updates on behalf of other users.
- Maximum of 20 users per group are allowed. - Maximum of 50 play dates are supported in a calender year - Schedule can be setup for a maximum of one calender year.
3. If you want to get notified when one of the group members requests a substitute or someone volunteers to substitute then and only then you need to do the following:
Following data is OPTIONAL.
- Create a group email account with one of the available services such as google, yahoo etc. - send us the group-email address - make sure you allow the email account 'email@example.com' to post to the group email. - Do not alow 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to receive any messages posted to that group.
- If any of the members wishes to get a text message when updates are made to the schedule then please include their cell# and service provider in the spread sheet.
- If any of the members wishes to get an email on an address other than group email then you can provide us that members email.
- You can either get an individualized text or email but not both.